Monday, September 5, 2022

Hello Card Using Ink Blot Shop

Hello friends,

I want to share a card I created using Ink Blot Shop products. 

This card was really fun to make. It was actually inspired by my love for the outdoors. Whenever I have the time, I love to go hiking and camping with my family. 


To start off, I stamped the sentiment onto white cardstock with inks from Catherine Pooler. I love using Catherine Poolers' inks because the ink pads are so vibrate and nice. I also stamped the sentiment onto masking paper and fussy cut the letters out before I placed them over the cardstock. 


I created the scene using the Clouds & Waves stencil to build my cloudy skies. I used my Picket Fence Studios Life Changing Blender Brushes with Distress Oxide ink in Salty Ocean. I also used Distress Oxide ink in Vintage Photo to create the ground. 

Then, going in with an alcohol-friendly ink pad, I stamped the images onto white cardstock. My current favorite cardstock is buttery smooth, making coloring the images so nice and lovely. 


I adhered everything onto the card panel with foam squares and liquid adhesive and added highlights and details using a white gel pen. To finish the card front, I used a frame die from My Favorite Things and cut that out of black cardstock. I love using this frame die because its finishes up any card front very nicely. 

And that's it! I hope you found some inspiration here, and have a wonderful day!

Until next time, 
Theary Chea 


Don't forget to stop by my INSTAGRAM and YOUTUBE channel. 
 

Products used:

A2 Alignment Guide

Clouds & Waves:: 6x6 Stencil Set

Flopsy Forest Friends

My Favorite Things A2 Rectangle Frame Die

Giant Solid Greetings

Get Grounded 

Favorite White Cardstock

Masking Paper

Catherine Pooler Inks

Alcohol-Friendly Ink Pad

Picket Fence Studios Life Changing Blender Brushes

Distress Oxide Inks

White Gel Pen 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gladiola Blossom and Leaves Featuring Memory Box

 Hello there, It's Theary here. I'm back on the blog. Today, I want to share a card I created for a dear friend using the beautiful ...