Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Ink Blot Shop Aug 2022 Release

 Hello friends!

It's an exciting day! It's release day for Ink Blot Shop! YAY!!!! I can't express the excitement that I have for this release. There are so many unique products, and I wanted to share a few inspirational projects I created. If you haven't had a chance to check out the release, you can do so here: Ink Blot Shop Aug 2022 Release.



Products Used:

This first card was created using the excellent Crafty Hearts stamp set. I really love this set because there are so many different options of hearts to use for any crafty person in your life. I selected the crafty heart with pencils and paired it with a sentiment from the Teacher greetings set. This is the perfect way to create a teacher card. 



Products used:

This is another crafty card, and I just love how there are so many craft-related stamps in the shop. I paired a few older stamp sets with the new Art's & Crafts Borders. 



Products used:

This card was so special to make. I used Aiden's Art stamp set and paired it with Teacher Greetings set. Aiden's Art was created by Heather Ruwe's son, who has autism. This set is adorable, and I couldn't get enough of it. And the significant part about this set is that Tifany with Ink Blot Shop will donate 5 dollars per stamp set sold to the Autism Society. She has such a kind heart, and I couldn't be more thrilled to have this chance to work with her. 


Product used:



Product used:

This card was really easy to make. I stamped the Party Borders stamp onto white cardstock and colored the images with Copic markers. I later went in with distress oxide inks and blended the edges of the card panel. I added a few ink splatters and glossy accents to finish off the card. 


And that's it! I hope you found some inspiration, and don't forget to follow me on INSTAGRAM and YOUTUBE for complete cardmaking tutorials from this release. 

Until next time!

Have a wonderful day,
Theary =) 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Gladiola Blossom and Leaves Featuring Memory Box

 Hello there, It's Theary here. I'm back on the blog. Today, I want to share a card I created for a dear friend using the beautiful ...