Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Picket Fence Studios September 2022 Release (5 Inspirational Cards!!!)

Hello there friends! 

It is a lovely day today! I am sharing FIVE card inspirations using some new products from the Picket Fence Studios September release. I didn't stop at five because everything was so good! I had so many ideas in my head but haven't been able to finish them all just yet. If you haven't had time to check out the release, you can do so by clicking Picket Fence Studios-September 2022 Release.






This card was relatively easy to make. I love how subtle the Paper Glaze is in the background. It creates enough drama but doesn't overpower the entire card design. The delicate and beautiful flowers from the Seasonal Christmas Flowers stamp set. I also added die-cut vellum leaves using the More Ash Leaves dies. The sentiment is from the Swanky Christmas Sentiment set, and I love that coordinating dies are available for this set. 
    Products used:






    Another texture card, and oh, was it so fun to make! I don't own a lot of Paper Glaze, so I like to find ways to mix the colors I love to create new ones. I like that I was able to mix the beautiful Mistletoe color with Winter Snowball to create a light and soft color to use on the Christmas Tree Lot stencil. The cute image is from the An Animal Cracker Christmas Hello set. I also added a frame using a frame die from my stash.
    Okay, you guys know I love the polar bear set from the last release. I had to create a card combining the two sets. I used the Scene Building: Brick Wall stamp as iceblocks and paired that with a stamp from the A Window Seat to The World set for the hardwood floors. This scene was super easy to create and fun to mix and match sets. 
    Products used:





    I don't make enough fall theme cards, and I thought the Lots of Gourd's stamp set was perfect for the occasion. I paired it up with the Fancy Autumn Sentiment and added texture in the background using Winter Rings stencil mixed was Paper Glaze. 
    Products used:




    Creating a dreamy backdrop to use behind the A2 Evergreen on Hill Die was fun to do. I used a combination of watercolors to make the scene and popped the Evergreen die-cut on top. I also adhered to sentiment from the Swanky Christmas Sentiment set. 
    Product used:


    If you're interested in getting more details about each card, please follow me on INSTAGRAM and YOUTUBE. I will be sharing tutorial videos and reels on those two platforms. 


    And don't forget about the GIVEAWAY! You can find out more information on Picket Fence Studios Instagram. 









    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Gladiola Blossom and Leaves Featuring Memory Box

     Hello there, It's Theary here. I'm back on the blog. Today, I want to share a card I created for a dear friend using the beautiful ...