Friday, July 15, 2022

ScrapbookPal's Mystery Grab Bag July 2022-Unboxing & Review

 Hello there!

Today, I am sharing an unboxing review for ScrapbookPal's mystery grab bag for July 2022. If you're anything like me, you're just a sucker for a good mystery bag. And seeing the price at $95, you assume that it will contain some awesome stuff! Right??!

I couldn't help myself and had to purchase one to share with you all. I tried to look for reviews on the web and didn't have any luck. Which was a bummer! Because I like the idea of getting a glimpse at what customers have received in the past. 

So, the grab bag is $95 dollars but, the retail value of the items included is $200. Still pricey for my budget but, like I said earlier. I am a SUCKER when it comes to mystery bags. 

You can view the unboxing video here:


If you're curious about the mystery bag and want to take a closer look at it. You can click on this link here. ScrapbookPal's Mystery Bag

Have a great day!

Theary Chea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gladiola Blossom and Leaves Featuring Memory Box

 Hello there, It's Theary here. I'm back on the blog. Today, I want to share a card I created for a dear friend using the beautiful ...