Thursday, July 14, 2022

Picket Fence Studios July 2022 Release!

Oh my! It's such a wonderful day! It's release day for Picket Fence Studios! I am excited to share a few cards I created using the July 2022 release. If you haven't had time to check it out, you can do so here JULY 2022 RELEASE


So, let's jump right in! 

If you have already followed me on Instagram and YouTube, you know that I like to create scenes on my card projects. And guys, this release has lots of products to use for just that! 

I created a few cards using various stamps from Picket Fence Studios. And the first two cards that I am sharing today include lots of scene-building. 


I had so much fun creating this card. I used the masking technique to create an almost one layered card. I said "almost" because everything is one-layered except for the sentiment that I layered up and adhered to the front of the card front. I used Copic markers and distress oxide inks to color in the scene. I use The Montage Stencil to create wallpaper for my scene. I felt it fit nicely when paired with the Filled to The Brim set.  I love the Window Seat to The Word set because there are so many different elements on the stamp set that you can use to add so many details to your scene. I am looking forward to using this again in the future. 
 

Products used:

This Rain Will Pass

Tall Christmas Trees Stencil

Okay, okay, this card came out exactly as I envisioned in my head. I love creating this scene using This Rain Will Pass stamp set and the Tall Christmas Tree Stencils. Before coloring in the scene, I did use my favorite masking fuild to paint over the areas that I will color in later. I allowed it time to dry before going in with Copic markers and distress oxide inks. Sure, you can die cut the image out and adhere it to the front of the ink-blended trees but, I like making a one-layered card every now and then. This card is perfect to send to a friend who is in need of a little uplifting.

I am so excited about this release and I can't wait to see what everybody creates with it.  Until next time! 

Have a wonderfully blessed day!

Theary Chea


***Don't forget about the GIVEAWAY!!!***


To enter the June Giveaway, you must:

-Follow the PFS IG account channel.

-Leave a comment on the video release/giveaway post on IG.

Winners will be randomly chosen from comments left on that post.

Winners will be announced on July 20th on an IG post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gladiola Blossom and Leaves Featuring Memory Box

 Hello there, It's Theary here. I'm back on the blog. Today, I want to share a card I created for a dear friend using the beautiful ...