Tuesday, July 12, 2022

For My Crafty Friend Shaker Card

Hi There!
Today, I wanted to share a card that I created that was inspired by this beautiful set of envelopes from Ink Blot Shop.  If you guys haven't checked it out yet, you can do so here


The envelope in this set is so pretty! I wanted to create a card where the colors from the envelope were the star of the show. So, I decided to use it as the background of my shaker card. 


I also colored some of the images from the Arts & Crafts Icon stamp set and added that to the shaker card, so it can move around with all the shaker elements.  I used the perfect sentiment from Arts & Crafts Sentiment set and I heat embossed in white onto a heat-resistant acetate sheet before adhering it to the back of several layers of frame dies. 

Thank you so much for stopping by, and don't forget to visit me on INSTAGRAM and YOUTUBE.

Have a wonderfully blessed day!
Theary Chea


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gladiola Blossom and Leaves Featuring Memory Box

 Hello there, It's Theary here. I'm back on the blog. Today, I want to share a card I created for a dear friend using the beautiful ...