Saturday, July 16, 2022

Picket Fence Studios July 2022 Release Cards

 Hi friends,

I hope you're having a wonderful weekend. Today, I wanted to share a few cards that I made showcasing Picket Fence Studios July release. If you haven't checked out the release yet, you can do so here. Picket Fence Studios Release 2022. 

The other day, I shared two cards I created using some products for scene building. I know scene building isn't for everybody, but for me, it just makes my heart sing! I love the idea of creating my own one-of-a-kind scene. Here are the two cards that I shared showing how I created my own scene. 

Products used:


Products used:



This card was so much fun to create. I used a few older products along with some new products from Picket Fence Studios. I like how the Lavish Negative Die fits perfectly into the ocean scene. And, of course, the Orange Bottlecap Flower Sequins were perfect for adding as hair accessories. I also like incorporating the moving air stencil in an ocean scene. So fun!

Products used:



And who doesn't love to ink swatch!? I mean, it's so therapeutic in a sense. I try to stay as organized as possible in my craft space; sometimes, everything gets jumbled. I like this ink swatch stamp because it has options to check what type of inks you're swatching and whether you have the full size or cube size. Trying to stay organized in my craft space keeps my heart happy. 

Products Used:





Tell me that you're not obsessed with this card-making technique as I am? I love using the spotlight technique because it's so simple to do. I used the A Sunflower stamp to stamp onto my cardstock with Picket Fence Studios Hybrid Black Ink. Then masked off the sunflowers before I went in with my life-changing blender brushes. 

Products used:




Products used:
White Gel Pen

If you guys have any questions, just leave a comment down below. Until next time!

Have a wonderful day!
Theary Chea

Come visit me on INSTAGRAM and YOUTUBE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gladiola Blossom and Leaves Featuring Memory Box

 Hello there, It's Theary here. I'm back on the blog. Today, I want to share a card I created for a dear friend using the beautiful ...