Thursday, August 11, 2022

Let's Get Together Soon Card Featuring InkBlot Shop

Hello there! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day so far. My name is Theary, and I am excited to be on the blog again today. 

Today's card is fairly simple to create. I masked off two sections of white cardstock with a low-tack tape. I then went in and ink blended the background scene using my blending brush and inks in the shade of red and yellow. Then, going in with the Pixel Grid with Pixel Grid Masks Stencil, I used a glitter paste from Therm O Web and applied that over the stencil.

While I let the background dry, I stamped and colored in the Skyline Borders stamp set and the speech bubbles from the Tiny Bubbles stamp set. I then fussy cut the images out using a small scissor.  


Before adhering all the pieces together, I stamped on a sentiment from the Missing You stamp set. Going in with liquid adhesive and foam squares, I popped everything onto the card panel. And that's it!



Thank you for stopping by, and I hope you have a wonderful day!


Love,
Theary

💗Please don't forget to come to visit me on YouTube and Instagram!💗


No comments:

Post a Comment

Gladiola Blossom and Leaves Featuring Memory Box

 Hello there, It's Theary here. I'm back on the blog. Today, I want to share a card I created for a dear friend using the beautiful ...