Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Wine Lover Shaker Card Using Picket Fence Studios June 2022 Release

 Hello hello!

Thank you for joining me on my blog today. Today is a super special day because it's the June release for Picket Fence Studios. If you haven't taken a look at the fantastic products from the release, you can do so here.

I would like to share a second card today to celebrate the occasion. This card is a fun take on a shaker card for wine lovers! If you're anything like me; I like to relax with a glass of wine at the end of the day to collect my thoughts. Better yet, a MEGAPINT!! (I'm just kidding!)


I created this card using some new and old products from Picket Fence Studios. It was so hard to get a good picture without the light reflecting on the acetate panel. Trust me when I say that this card looks so much better in person. The light hits all of the gold, and the sequins mix so beautifully. 

The background scene was created using the Oh, Don't Wine stamp, which I colored in with alcohol markers. The sentiment from Just Wanna Have Wine set was stamped on with clear embossing ink and heat embossed with gold embossing powder onto a heat-resistant acetate sheet. The beautiful sequins mix is also from Picket Fence Studios.


I hope you guys were able to snag some products from this release! It is amazing!

Until next time! Have a wonderfully blessed day!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Gladiola Blossom and Leaves Featuring Memory Box

 Hello there, It's Theary here. I'm back on the blog. Today, I want to share a card I created for a dear friend using the beautiful ...