Friday, June 17, 2022

Starry Night Featuring Say It With Stamps

Good morning friends!

Today, I want to share a card that I created using this adorable stamp set from PhotoPlay Paper-Say It With Stamps collection called, 'Catch A Falling Star'


The background scene was just so fun to create! I used a combination of watercolor paint and metallic watercolor paint to create the starry sky. After the card panel dried, I used the Nested Pendant Die from Say It With Stamps to create a little bit of interest. 


I then die-cut the sentiment wish from vellum and layered it onto a few wish die-cut out of black cardstock. And for the second sentiment, I heat embossed the sentiment from the Wish Stamp set in white embossing powder using embossing ink and my heat tool

To finish off the card, I adhered it to a top folding black card base. And that's it!

I hope you have a wonderful day!
Theary Chea


No comments:

Post a Comment

Gladiola Blossom and Leaves Featuring Memory Box

 Hello there, It's Theary here. I'm back on the blog. Today, I want to share a card I created for a dear friend using the beautiful ...