Saturday, June 18, 2022

My Pet Unicorn Dear

Hello there friends! 

I am so excited to be back on the blog again today. I am sharing a card I created using some great products from Picket Fence Studios' most recent release. If you guys haven’t checked it out yet, you can do so here

My three-year-old daughter inspired this card. She loves anything and everything, rainbows, and unicorns. Her absolute favorite color right now is pink!

I used the Slim Line Curvy Rainbow Die and die-cut it out of white card stock and silver glitter card stock. I then used my alcohol markers to color the rainbow stripes and inlaid each piece into the cut-out glitter paper. I also die-cut extra clouds from the die to use on my card front scene.

I used the Moving Air Stencil for the background scene and blended a soft gray ink using my Life Changing Blender Brushes

The stamped image of the princess and her unicorn is from My Pet Unicorn Dear, and this set is absolutely adorable! I had so much fun coloring the image with my alcohol markers. Of course, I decided to go with a rainbow scheme, but you can pretty much use any color palette of your choice.

The sentiment is perfect for this scene, and it’s from Princessland Dear. I stamped that down on the card front using our Black Hybrid Ink pad. I highly recommend this ink pad because it works well with different types of coloring mediums. So great with alcohol-based markers, watercolors, and color pencils. For some extra interest,  I also added a few highlights and details using a white gel pen.

I adhered everything down using a combination of liquid adhesive and foam squares onto a pink side folding card base. I love how much dimension this card has. It makes me so happy just looking at it. And, I hope that it made you smile as well. 

 

Until next time,

Theary Chea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gladiola Blossom and Leaves Featuring Memory Box

 Hello there, It's Theary here. I'm back on the blog. Today, I want to share a card I created for a dear friend using the beautiful ...