Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Picket Fence Studios June 2022 Release- Princessland Dear

 Hello dear friends!

Thank you for joining me on the blog today. I am so excited to share the latest release from Picket Fence Studios.

This release is fantastic. I love all the stamps and dies and couldn’t help myself with all the inspiration that flowed through my mind. If you haven’t checked out the release, you can do so here.

For the first card, I want to share an almost one layered card using the stamp set called Princessland Dear. This stamp set is great because you can do so many different scenes with it. I used the masking technique and created a nighttime scene with just the castle and the dragon. I was inspired by my love for the infamous show, The Games of Throne.

               


The background scene was created by masking off some of the stamped images using my favorite masking paper. Then I went in with my PFS Life Changing Blender Brushes and a few good inks from Catherine Pooler. I also went in and splattered some white paint onto the background scene. And after the paint had dried,  I colored all the images with alcohol markers.



For the sentiment, I heat embossed with white embossing powder on black card stock and trimmed it down to a ribbon end.

I adhered everything down using foam squares and liquid adhesive.

And that completes the card! I hope you have a beautiful day!

P.S. There's a GIVEAWAY with the release! 

To enter the June Giveaway people must:
-Follow the PFS IG account and/or subscribe PFS YT channel.
-Leave a comment on the YT video release from Lisa.
-And/or leave a comment at the video release on IG.

Winners will be randomly chosen from comments left at Lisa's video release and video release from IG.
Winners will be announced on June 20th on an IG post.


Until next time,

Theary Chea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gladiola Blossom and Leaves Featuring Memory Box

 Hello there, It's Theary here. I'm back on the blog. Today, I want to share a card I created for a dear friend using the beautiful ...