Monday, May 16, 2022

Life Is Beautiful! Picket Fence Studios May 2022 Release

Hello there everyone!
Today, I wanted to share this card I created using some new and old products from Picket Fence Studios' latest release.


This card was definitely coloring intensive, and a lot of labor went into the card itself. But, I think that is the best part about cardmaking. The love and thought that goes into a card make it that much more meaningful. 

I stamped the treehouse image from the Play Is Good stamp set with PFS Black Hybrid Ink Pad once on white cardstock and once on masking paper. I like this ink pad because it's great for coloring with alcohol markers. 


 Before masking off the image, I used my favorite alcohol markers to color the treehouse. Then, I masked off the image and stamped the Endless Cloud stamp with clear embossing powder. I then heat set that with my heat tool. 

Before removing the masking paper, I used my PFS Life Changing Blending Brushes and ink blend on one side of the card front with a hybrid ink. 

I used the coordinating dies from Iconic Beauty Scarlett and die-cut the 'Life is beautiful' sentiment out of black cardstock five times. Then, using Ultra Bond liquid adhesive from Thermo-Web, I layered that together to create dimension. 

To add a little more interest to my card front, I added a few of the beautiful butterflies from the Fly With Me sequin mix and added a top layer of shimmer from a shimmer marker onto the die-cut sentiments. 

I adhered it to a side folding black card base to finish off the card. 

I hope you found this tutorial helpful and found some time to get crafty in your craft space. 

Until next time!

Have a beautiful day!

Theary Chea


No comments:

Post a Comment

Gladiola Blossom and Leaves Featuring Memory Box

 Hello there, It's Theary here. I'm back on the blog. Today, I want to share a card I created for a dear friend using the beautiful ...