Monday, May 16, 2022

Slimline Hello Card

 Hello and welcome to my blog!

Today, I am sharing a slimline card that I created using some products from PhotoPlay. I started off the card by die-cutting the Slimline Lotus Coverplate with Color Me Cardstock twice in my electric die-cutting machine. 

I also die-cut the Nested Elegant Die a few times from white cardstock and once out of vellum. I then layered the pieces using Ultra Bond Liquid Adhesive from Thermo Web. 


Then going in with my Picket Fence Studios Life Changing Blending Brushes, I inked and blended one of the cardstock with the pierced lotus cover plate with Distress Oxide Inks. I used shades in Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick, and Picked Raspberry. 

For the sentiment, I used the Hey, Hello, Hi dies from Say It With Stamps and cut that out a few times in white cardstock and once out of gold foil cardstock. Then, I adhered it together using liquid adhesive.

I stamped the flower images using the Love Mom stamp set from Say It With Stamps onto vellum and heat embossed them in white. Then I used my coordinating dies to cut that out before adhering everything onto the second white cardstock pierced with the lotus cover plate. 

Finally, I adhered to the #9 card blanks and added a few embellishments. I like using this card blanks because it takes the ease out of measuring. I don't want to fuss around with measurements for different shaped cards, and having a card base that has already been cut to size and scored is PERFECT! Definitely a time saver! 

And that completes the card! 
I hope you found some inspiration and get crafty in the craftroom. 

Have a wonderfully blessed day!
Theary Chea








No comments:

Post a Comment

Gladiola Blossom and Leaves Featuring Memory Box

 Hello there, It's Theary here. I'm back on the blog. Today, I want to share a card I created for a dear friend using the beautiful ...