Monday, July 17, 2023

Just Beacause Featuring Memory Box Co.

 Hello there! Welcome back to the blog! My name is Theary, and I am sharing a super easy card I created using some products from the Memory Box Co. Gracious Floral collection.

If you're not big on coloring, this is perfect! It is easier than coloring because all the work is done with inks and layering stencils with coordinating stamps and dies.

I began by stamping out the Gracious Floral CL5280 onto white-colored cardstock. Then, using several colors of distress oxide inks with a blending brush, I inked each layered stencil individually.

I used Gracious Floral Dies CL5280D along with the Gracious Floral 3D Embossing folder EF1026 to give the image more dimension and ran that through my die-cutting machine. I love how much interest this gives to the blended florals.

I adhered it onto a background I created using Marvelous Magnolia 3D Embossing Folder and Cutting Dies EF1035.

The sentiment was also from Gracious Floral, which I stamped out in brown colored ink and adhered to the panel.

I hope you found some inspiration! And I hope to see you next time.

Have a wonderfully blessed day,
Theary Chea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gladiola Blossom and Leaves Featuring Memory Box

 Hello there, It's Theary here. I'm back on the blog. Today, I want to share a card I created for a dear friend using the beautiful ...