Monday, June 5, 2023

Hugs With Backyard Wren From Memory Box Co.

Hello again! 

It's Theary here, and I am so happy to be on the blog again. Today, I want to share a card I created using the amazing Backyard Wren die from the Memory Box's Magnolia Collection

I died cut the Backyard Wren out of white colored cardstock and used my blending brushes with Catherine Pooler Inks in the shades Rouge, Orange Peel, and Buttercream. I adhered all of the pieces together with liquid adhesive and foam squares. Using Autumn Fairy Jewels, I added a black jewel for the wren's eye. I also cut Curved Magnolia Branch out of white cardstock and inked blended that using my blending brushes and distress oxide inks. 

Using a kraft-colored cardstock, I embossed the beautiful 3D 3mbossing folder called Magnolia Blooms and ran a white ink pad over the raised edges of the embossed area. I cut Curved Cap Pinpoint Layers out of the gorgeous Magnolia Plaid Paper Pad and placed that in the center of the kraft cardstock. 

I then assembled the Backyard Wren, Curved Magnolia Branches, and the sentiment Hugs Tender Script on the card front. 

And that completes the card! I hope you found some inspiration and got crafty in your craft room. Until next time!

Have a wonderfully blessed day!

Theary Chea 

INSTAGRAM | YOUTUBE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gladiola Blossom and Leaves Featuring Memory Box

 Hello there, It's Theary here. I'm back on the blog. Today, I want to share a card I created for a dear friend using the beautiful ...