Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Picket Fence Studios December 2022 Release with 6 Inspirational Cards!



Hello and welcome!

I can't believe it's release day again for Picket Fence Studios! I am super excited to share six sets of cards with you today. You can check out the release here: December 2022 Release






Products used:










Products used:









Products used:











Products used:











Products used:











Products used:






I appreciate you stopping by, and I hope you found something you love from this release! Please don't forget to follow me on YouTube and Instagram for video tutorials and more inspiration.

Have a wonderful day!

Theary Chea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gladiola Blossom and Leaves Featuring Memory Box

 Hello there, It's Theary here. I'm back on the blog. Today, I want to share a card I created for a dear friend using the beautiful ...