Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Secret Santa Shaker Card

 Hi there!

It's starting to feel like winter here where I live, and I am absolutely loving it!  Today, I want to share a fun shaker card I created using some great products from Say It With Stamps. 



There's so much to love about a shaker card, and it's much easier to make than you think. 


There is a full process video over on my YouTube channel if you are interested in how I created this card. I will also post a link down below.


I hope you enjoy the rest of your day and have time to craft! Until next time!

Have a wonderfully blessed day,

Theary Chea

INSTAGRAM/YOUTUBE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Gladiola Blossom and Leaves Featuring Memory Box

 Hello there, It's Theary here. I'm back on the blog. Today, I want to share a card I created for a dear friend using the beautiful ...