Saturday, July 2, 2022

You're The Greatest Dad!

 Hi friends,

Today's card was inspired by my father. It will be his 67th birthday this coming Tuesday and this was made especially for him.

I am so thankful to still have him around to be in my life and my children's life. It is such a blessing and I hold on to it ever so dearly. 

I decided to go with a no-line coloring technique as I wanted to create a softness to the card. For this card, I used alcohol markers but you can use anything that you have on hand. There's also a great stencil for easy coloring available as well. 

The stamp set is from Photo Play Paper - Say It With Stamps collection. I will have everything listed and linked down below if you're interested in checking it out. 


For the starry background, I used a blending brush to ink blend a night scene.  I then used Gina K. Designs Glitter Glitz from Thermo-Web and applied that over The Shooting Star stencil from Say It With Stamps. I also went in with white paint and splattered that throughout the background scene. 


I used the Scalloped Frames Die to create some interest on the card front and adhered it to red polka dot pattern paper and adhered that onto a side folding card base. 

I hope you have a wonderfully blessed day!
Theary Chea

Don't forget to visit me on 

Products used:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Gladiola Blossom and Leaves Featuring Memory Box

 Hello there, It's Theary here. I'm back on the blog. Today, I want to share a card I created for a dear friend using the beautiful ...