Monday, February 7, 2022

Create Movement! Interactive Card Featuring Playful Pandas from Pawsome Stamps

 

Hello everyone!

 I hope that you are having a great weekend. Today, I am sharing a card that I  created using a stamp set from Pawsome Stamps call Playful Pandas. 

This card is a fun interactive card made from using an action wobbler. If you haven’t seen a wiggly panda, I think that you’re missing out! =) There’s just something so cute about it. 
For the Background, I used a small leaf stamp from the stamp set to create my own background scene. I  then colored it in with Copic markers. For the sentiment, I used white embossing powder and stamped that onto black card stock using clear embossing ink. After heat setting it, I cut it down with a sentiment strip banner die that I had in my stash. 

This card is just so simple to create. The movement from the action wobbler is what makes the card so much fun. 

To see how the card came together, you can check out the full tutorial here 


Until next time, Have a wonderfully blessed day,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gladiola Blossom and Leaves Featuring Memory Box

 Hello there, It's Theary here. I'm back on the blog. Today, I want to share a card I created for a dear friend using the beautiful ...