Saturday, February 5, 2022

Always & Forever Card featuring My Favorite Things

 Hello there friends!

I hope that you're having a wonderful day. For today's post, I wanted to share a card that I created for my YouTube Valentine's Day Card Series



There are about eight days left until Valentine's Day and I was thinking of my husband when I created this card. He's such a great husband, and father to my children. I don't give him enough credit. 


Here is a closer look at the card front. 
For the main images, I used a stamp set from My Favorite Things called, " I'm so in love with you, still."  and for the sentiment, I used Honey Bee Stamps Set called, "Bitty Buzzword: Be Mine."

To see the process video of how I created this card, you can click the link Cloudy Coral Designs YouTube Channel 

Until next time,
Have a wonderfully blessed day!
Theary ❤


No comments:

Post a Comment

Gladiola Blossom and Leaves Featuring Memory Box

 Hello there, It's Theary here. I'm back on the blog. Today, I want to share a card I created for a dear friend using the beautiful ...