Saturday, January 29, 2022

Valentine's Gnomes Featuring Not 2 Shabby

 Happy Saturday friends!

I wanted to share this card that I created using a stamp set from Not 2 Shabby Shop. This stamp set was included in the box of the month kit and I believe has now been sold out. =( 

Although, the stamp set has sold out; you can use the techniques that I used to create this card with whatever you may have in your stash. 


Here is a close-up look of the card. 
I had such a hard time capturing the sparkle and shimmer on the hearts in the background. It looks so much better in person and it was so easy to achieve. 



You can view the full tutorial video down below to get more information on how I created this card. 

I hope you have a wonderfully blessed weekend! 
Until next time,
Theary ❤


No comments:

Post a Comment

Gladiola Blossom and Leaves Featuring Memory Box

 Hello there, It's Theary here. I'm back on the blog. Today, I want to share a card I created for a dear friend using the beautiful ...