Friday, October 29, 2021

GLOW-IN-THE-DARK DIMENSIONAL CARD

 Hello there!

Thank you for stopping by today. 

Today, I am sharing a video for this fun glow-in-the-dark dimensional card that I created.


This card was so simple to make but looks like I spent a lot of time on it.

It's so neat when it glows in the dark!


Look at the settle dimension!

Watch the video below to see how simple it was to make. =) 


Have a wonderfully blessed day!
Theary 💗


Supplies used:

Texture Paste

Foam Tape

Paint Palette

Bat Stencil

Glow In The Dark Powder

Cloud Stencil

Blending Brush


No comments:

Post a Comment

Gladiola Blossom and Leaves Featuring Memory Box

 Hello there, It's Theary here. I'm back on the blog. Today, I want to share a card I created for a dear friend using the beautiful ...