Sunday, February 19, 2023

Honey Bee Stamps- Lovely Layering Pansy

Hello there! 

This card was absolutely fun to put together. I know layering dies can get intimidating to some, as there are so many different pieces, but the layering dies from Honey Bee Stamps are pretty simple to put together. 


I cut the Honey Bee Stamps- Lovely Layering Pansy pieces out of colored cardstock and ink-blended the edges with inks from Catherine Pooler Designs


For the background, I used the Honey Bee Stamps-Barn Wood DiesBarn Wood Dies to create a wood-like texture. 


And for the sentiment is from Honey Bee Stamps- You're A Keeper stamp set. I mounted everything onto the card front using liquid adhesive and foam squares. 

You can watch the full tutorial here:

And please don't forget to visit me on INSTAGRAM or YOUTUBE

Have a wonderfully blessed day,
Theary Chea

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gladiola Blossom and Leaves Featuring Memory Box

 Hello there, It's Theary here. I'm back on the blog. Today, I want to share a card I created for a dear friend using the beautiful ...