Friday, February 25, 2022

Clean and Simple Card Featuring Ink Blot Shop

 Hello there friends! I hope that you are having a blessed day! I am back on the blog to share a cute and simple congratulations card that I created using the Botanical Borders Stamp Set and Scripty Sayings Stamp Set.


This card is quite simple to create, and I honestly think I was desperately trying to channel some Springtime vibes. It has been a little cold here, and I am itching for a lovely sunny day.


Okay,  I stamped the tulip border and some of the smaller tulip stamps onto white cardstock with alcohol-friendly ink. I then went in with Copic markers to color in the images. The images are super cute and tiny, so you don't need to add so many coloring details to make it stand out. Then, I heat embossed the congratulations sentiment from the Scripty Sayings Stamp Set in gold using my heat gun.

I used liquid adhesive to assemble the card and adhered the card panel down to a black matted rectangle. Then, I adhered it onto a top folding A2 size card base.

I added some sparkly shimmer from a shimmer pen all over the tulips and gold baubles to top off the card. And that's it! It is such a simple card to create, and I hope it inspired you to get into your craft space and create! Until next time friends!

Have a wonderfully blessed day!
Theary Chea 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Gladiola Blossom and Leaves Featuring Memory Box

 Hello there, It's Theary here. I'm back on the blog. Today, I want to share a card I created for a dear friend using the beautiful ...