Monday, January 24, 2022

Valentine's Day Card Series- Monster Party Shaker Card

 Hello there friends! 

I hope that you're having a wonderful day. Today, I wanted to share a video that I created for my Valentine's Day Card Series on my YouTube Channel





This card features a Halloween stamp set from Pawsome Stamps. I like that this stamp set is so versatile. You can use it for any occasion, not just for Halloween. 



In this video, I am sharing how I turned this Halloween Stamp Set into a Valentine's Day shaker card.
To get more information and see the process, you can check out the video here. 



Thank you for stopping by,
Theary ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gladiola Blossom and Leaves Featuring Memory Box

 Hello there, It's Theary here. I'm back on the blog. Today, I want to share a card I created for a dear friend using the beautiful ...